The University of Perugia strongly supports higher educational international courses.
Therefore, if you are a student who has graduated abroad, you are eligible for a reserved scholarship for one of the PhD courses offered by the University of Perugia.
The scholarship amount is € 13.638,47 per year, for three years. Furthermore, the scholarship is increased up to 50% of the scholarship itself for periods spent abroad. For the second and third year is also available a budget of € 1363,84 p/year for research and mobility activities.
The call for PhD positions and scholarships will be published, from June 2017 here.
In order to know which are the documents you have to attach to your candidature, please consult the old call.
Available PHD programs at University of Perugia:
- Agricultural, Food, and Environmental Science and Biotechnology - Roberto Buonaurio (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Biotechnology - Prof. Daniele Fioretto (email@example.com)
- Chemical Sciences - Prof. Piergiorgio Casavecchia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Clinical and experimental medicine - Prof. Paolo Calabresi (email@example.com)
- Consumer Law - Prof. Lorenzo Mezzasoma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Economics - Prof. Cristiano Perugini (email@example.com)
- Energy and Sustainable Development - Prof. Franco Cotana (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Health and Veterinary Experimental Sciences - Prof. Marco Pepe (email@example.com)
- History, Arts and Languages in the Ancient and Modern Europe - Prof. Hermann Dorowin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Human Sciences - Prof. Cristina Papa (email@example.com)
- Industrial and Information Engineering - Prof. Ermanno Cardelli (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Legal Sciences - Prof. Tamar Pitch (email@example.com)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences - Prof. Antonio Macchiarulo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Politics, public policies and globalization - Prof. Paolo Mancini (email@example.com)
- Science and Technology for Physics and Geology - Prof. Giovanni Carlotti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Systems biology in immune and infectious diseases - Prof. Ursula Grohmann (email@example.com)
- Translational Medicine and Surgery - Coordinator: Prof. Paolo Gresele (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Picture credit: University of Perugia