- Farming as a Business: Towards addressing poverty and unemployment for youth
- ICT Revolution in Agriculture: How youth can participate in and benefit from developments in ICTs in agriculture
- Precision Agriculture and the role of youth in innovations and agribusiness solutions
- Climate smart agriculture, mechanisation and innovative solutions for future agricultural practices
- Crop, Livestock and Fisheries value chains and markets: Oppotunities for agribusiness
The workshop will take place over four days and will consist of key note addresses, plenary sessions, panel discussions, side events and group discussions.
Participants Approximately 500-800 participants from organisations dealing with youth and development.