It is our pleasure to announce the “2018 National Conference on Food Science and Technology” call for abstract submission.
Shortly dubbed as Food Conference-2018 and promoted as #fcon18 on social media. The conference which will be held on 22nd -23rd June, 2018 in Kathmandu, Nepal is organized jointly by Nepal Food Scientist and Technologist Association (NEFOSTA), Department of Food Technology and Quality Control (DFTQC), Central Campus of Technology (CCT) and College of Applied Food and Dairy Technology (CAFODAT).
We invite all the concerned scientist, technologist, food industries, academic institutions, faculty members, researchers and students to share their existing and ongoing research activities. We also intend to build the platform for young researchers and students to present their researches among other experts.
The abstract must be submitted with not more than 300 words under the following thematic areas:
- Food Safety, Quality and Governance in Federal System
- Indigenous and traditional foods
- Food Biotechnology an Functional Foods
- Climate change, Environmental Issues and Consumer Concern
- Food Processing and Agro- Entrepreneurship
- Food and Nutrition Security and Dietetics
- Abstract Submission: 30th April, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: 15th May, 2018
- Full Paper Submission: 1st June, 2918
- Conference Dates: 22nd -23rd June, 2018
- Registration: 31st May, 2018 (Early Bird); 7th June, 2018 (Advanced)
For more information:
Dr. Atul Upadhyay, Member- Secretary (Food Conference-2018), Cell No. 00977-9862077504 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Nikita Bhusal, Member- Advertisement/Communication Committee (Food Conference-2018) and E-mail: email@example.com.