The IWC Masters Scholarships are a prestigious award granted annually to high calibre candidates who clearly demonstrate potential as future water leaders. Scholarships are available to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) at The University of Queensland in Australia.
The International Water Centre (IWC) is offering up to three scholarships for international candidates for full-time study of the MIWM program starting in Semester 1, 2017. These include:
- Up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships (Type A) for future water leaders from priority countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle-East (see details in table below). One of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
- One full tuition scholarship (Type B) for a future water leader from selected countries in North America, Europe or Asia (see details in table below)
To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution;
- Have at least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program
- International candidates must also demonstrate English Language Proficiency (see UQ’s Policy including minimum scores for IELTS, TOEFL or PTE). A proof of English language proficiency needs to be uploaded with the online application form.
Find more information at 2017 International Masters Scholarships 2017 at Australia's International Water Center