Agropolis Fondation is launching a generic call that follows on from previous Open Science calls (2012, 2014 and 2016). This call is open to all research themes falling within the three axes of the Foundation:
- Climate change: adaptation and mitigation;
- Conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity;
- Responsible production and consumption.
Two types of projects will be funded for an overall envelope of € 1.5M:
- Projects between 150 and 200 k € over 24 months
- Projects between 20 and 30 k € over 12 months (potentially innovative and risky)
The deadline for submitting proposals is June 15 at 11:59 a.m.
The results will be published in November 2021 for a start from the end of 2021.
You can download a word version of the submission from the Agropolis Fondation.