The International Youth Federation Regional Administration in Europe announces today that applications are now open for the IYF Representative positions.
The International Youth Federation is an international non-profit youth organizations network governed by the present Statutes and the Swiss Civil Code. It is neutral politically, and non-denominational, aim to empower youth worldwide.
The IYF Representative is senior member of the International Youth Federation will serve as official Representative for IYF in his/her country. The Representative provide technical and leadership to IYF Country Team (IYFCT). The primary responsibility of the Representative is to ensure successful engagement of the IYF with the youth communities at national level.
- Gain a membership of a world recognized body (International Youth Federation).
- Exclusive training and capacity building activities.
- Get the opportunity to represent your home country among other young leaders.
- New contacts, new friends and extended opportunities.
- Professional experience certification.
- Only (18-38) age is accepted for this position.
- Be a citizen of the assigned country.
- Highly interest in youth empowerment, youth issues.
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by a competency-based interview.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2017.
Picture credit: International Youth Federation