If you are willing to participate in the conference with a presentation (speech, poster or virtual presentation), you are required to submit an abstract.
Abstracts need to be written in English (minimum 1000 characters, maximum 3000 characters).
Submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed by the members of the scientific committee
Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference web site.
In order to submit an abstract you can:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your abstract in .doc or .docx format and using the template
- Access the reserved area of the website and upload the abstract.
- If you do not have an account yet, please click on Create New Account. Choose a username and insert your email, you will be automatically assigned a password.
- If you already have an account, log in with your username and password in the "User Authentication" box (right side).
- If you do not remember your password, please click on Forgot your password. You will receive an email with your username and password
Authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to send their full paper by 9 March 2014.
Papers need to be written in English, the length of the paper must not exceed 5 pages and 2000 words (abstract excluded and references included). The length of the abstract should not exceed 500 words. Papers will be peer reviewed before their publication in the conference proceedings book.
For more information please contact: email@example.com