The CTA will fund original research into the factors affecting the development of “inclusive” value chains in agriculture, and it will fund case studies of successful examples. Applications are invited from organizations in EU and ACP (Africa, Caribbean, Pacific) countries. The CTA envisages that research studies are likely to cost between €25 thousand and €50 thousand, and case studies between €10 thousand and €20 thousand.QualificationsSource: Call for proposals- CTA
- Have innovative, well-articulated ideas in the area of value chain development; ideas which have the potential to benefit a large number of people in ACP countries;
- Have a strong record of value chain research, preferably on inclusive value chains in ACP countries;
- Combine bold vision with common sense, and in particular an appreciation of cost effectiveness and sustainability;
- Have had practical experience of successful value chain development in ACP countries and a desire to make these success factors more widely known;
- Propose a rigorous approach towards achieving a successful outcome of the proposed activities;
- Argue well how the proposed activity serves to meet CTA’s objectives;
- Have the administrative ability to manage a grant according to CTA rules and procedures.