Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) and the Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change announce a job opening for motivated and talented researchers on climate change policy and governance. FEEM is a leading research institute on sustainable development and CMCC is a research institution that manages and promotes scientific and applied activities in the field of international climate change research.The research activities will be performed within the project “International Center for Climate Governance”. He/she will be involved in the management of the ICCG Observatories focused in the following aspects of climate change governance:Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change Website
- the role of institutions, interests, and alternative models of governance for the control of climate change;
- the evaluation of climate and energy policies at international, European and national level;
- best practices tackling climate change.
- a Master and/or a Ph.D. in Environmental Economics, Political Science, Public Policy and/or International Relations. Applications from candidates who are close to the Ph.D. completion are also accepted;
- Proven experience of analytical and research abilities in the field of climate change policy and governance at international, European and national level;
- Technical ability to use Content Management Systems and Web tools;
- Good communication skills and experience of using social media;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.