The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) is now accepting applications for scholarships to pursue Ph.D. programs. Domestic as well as International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Skoltech aims to provide the maximum financial aid to its students. All admitted Ph.D. students will receive an academic stipend as well as full tuition, housing, and medical insurance.
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) is a private research and academic institute located in Moscow Region, village Skolkovo. Founded in 2011 with MIT’s collaboration, Skoltech will be responsible for preparing the new generation of researchers and entrepreneurs, expanding the range of scientific knowledge, and stimulating technological innovation with the goal of solving important technological research problems that Russia and the rest of the world may face in the future.
Doctoral Programs: an appropriate master’s degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized University.
- Materials Science and Engineering;
- Life Sciences;
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering;
- Engineering Systems;
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Free medical insurance;
- A variety of academic mobility programs;
- Currently, all admitted students receive a fellowship that covers the cost of education;
- Skoltech aims to provide the maximum financial aid to its students. All admitted Ph.D. students will receive an academic stipend as well as full tuition, housing, and medical insurance.
- The standard stipend is around USD 745.77.
How to Apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
- The application includes CV, 2 letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose.;
- Submission of either TOEFL or IELTS test results is required by “Selection Weekend”;
- Applicants who did not get a chance to take any of these official tests will be able to take the TOEFL ITP during “Selection Weekend” at Skoltech.