The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) seeks to recruit an mNutrition Project country coordination consultant for Uganda to provide project management and coordination support to the contracted Local Content Partner for good quality nutrition content aggregation and publishing. The assignment includes building strong institutional relationships between the project and different stakeholders involved in the project – Government, UN, NGOs, Universities.
The main process and product outputs:
To achieve the objective above, the consultant will:
1. Build and maintain effective relationships with government and stakeholders in support of the initiative, ensuring communication of project activities, results, lessons etc.
2. Coordinate recruitment/identification of in-country partner responsible for production of local nutrition content
3. Coordinate training of local content partner
4. Monitor progress of continent aggregation and publishing by the local content partner
5. Provide additional support to GSMA and MNOs involved in the initiative as required
Applicants should provide a cover letter and curriculum vitae, and names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience should be included in the curriculum vitae. The position title and reference number PCC/CONS/02/2015 should be clearly indicated in the subject line of the cover letter.
All applications to be submitted online on our recruitment portal: http://ilri.simplicant.com