Wefarm, the world’s largest farmer-to-farmer digital network, enables farmers to connect with each other and key partners over SMS to solve problems, share ideas, obtain vital products and services, and spread innovation, through utilising the latest machine learning technology.
Small-scale agriculture is the biggest industry on earth, with more than a billion farmers globally supplying 70% of the world's food and commodities, yet remaining digitally unconnected. Until Wefarm, no other had built a digital platform for these farmers to share their vital insights, without having to go online!
Since the launch in 2015 we have grown to serve 1.9 million farmers across the world, who share more than 30,000 Qs & As per day. Wefarm has recently secured $13 million in Series A funding from some of the world’s leading VCs, including True Ventures in Silicon Valley, and we are looking to add to a world-class team based across London, Nairobi, Kampala and Dar-es-Salaam.
Join Wefarm and be a part of the mission to build an ecosystem for global agriculture, with the farmer at the centre!
The role of the Retail Commercial Supervisor is to ensure that farmers can easily access affordable and quality products and services from retailers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support pitching and recruitment of retailers in the designated region
- Support onboarding and account management of retailers in the designated region
- Manage Retail Commercial Representatives to deliver on agreed monthly and weekly targets
- Resolve business challenges with retailers within the designated region
- Prepare weekly and daily activity reports for the designated regions as per defined reporting templates
- Improve engagement and performance of retailers in the designated region
- Manage data collection processes as required
- Minimum of a High School Diploma. A degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in sales
- Marketing skills
- Experience in managing teams
- Experience working with retail stores/networks will be an added advantage
- Experience working with a CRM tool would be an added advantage
Click here to access the original job post at Wefarm then apply through the portal.