Slow Food International is looking for a native English speaker to join our communications team in our head office in Bra, Italy (50 km from Turin).
Start date: January 2015
Main duties and responsibilities
- researching, writing and editing texts in English
- online communications e.g. website, social networking
- assisting in communication office activities during Slow Food events
- building social media reach
- assisting with membership campaigns
- translation from Italian-English
- native English speaker
- excellent written communication skills
- prior experience in web-based communications and writing
- good understanding of Italian (preferable)
- familiar with Slow Food/food/sustainability/biodiversity issues
- right to work legally in Europe
Please send a CV in English and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - detailing your experience in the areas outlined in the job description.
Interviews will take place in December.